Simple. Bespoke. Flexible.
Pay Per Click Marketing
Pay Per Click Marketing is the quickest way to get targeted traffic to your website. But as many businesses have found out to their cost, “a little knowledge is a dangerous thing”. If you get your PPC marketing wrong your money can disappear very quickly and with nothing to show for it.
Pay Per Click Knowledgebase
Do you have any questions about Pay Per Click marketing? Our knowledgebase has a huge amount of tips and advice to help you maximise your Pay Per Click campaign.
- What are Power words – the secret tool that can send your sales soaring
- Carousel Ads on Pinterest Go Live
- Are Ads on Google Ads Longer Now? – Yes and Here’s Why
- What is Optimisation Score in Google Ads?
- How to Improve Quality Score in Google Ads
- What is Quality Score and How Does it Affect Ad Rank?
- Google AdWords vs. AdWords Express – What’s the Difference?
- The top 4 KPI’s in any PPC Marketing Campaign.
- Google Adwords to Google Ads – What is Actually Changing?
- How to Set Up ‘Lead’ Conversions on AdWords using Google Tag Manager | Tutorial
- How To Set Up Google Tag Manager on WordPress
- The Updates to Google’s Exact Match Keywords
- The Benefits of Landing Pages
- 10 Easy Steps to Making the Perfect Landing Page
- A Landing Page – What is it and How Does it Work?
- What is Remarketing (Retargeting) on Google AdWords?
- Which Type of AdWords PPC Campaign is best for my Business? (2018 Edition)
- What is PPC? – Understanding Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Keywords – What Are They?
- Long-Tail Keywords – And Why You Must Use Them