Who is this course for?
Anyone who is completely new to Instagram for business.
Whether you have a personal Instagram account or not, if you have never set up an Instagram account for business before, this course covers everything you need to get up and running.
In particular, it is absolutely ideal for those of you who have:
- A business that isn’t on Instagram yet; or
- Just set up a new business.
What does this course involve?
There are two lessons in the ‘Getting Started with Instagram for Business’ course. These are:
- Create a Business Account on Instagram in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Make Your Business ‘Follow-worthy’ on Instagram
The first lesson includes practical tutorial videos and written step-by-step guides to help you get up and running. By the end of the lesson, we will have taken you from having absolutely nothing, all the way through to having a Business account set up on Instagram.
Then in the second lesson, we give you a bunch of tips and best practices to implement on your Instagram account from day one. Come the end of this lesson, you will have the know-how needed to start growing your business on Instagram.
What will I get after completing the course?
You will have the opportunity to gain 3 things from this course:
- A verified CPD certificate;
- Practical experience of setting up a Business account on Instagram;
- The knowledge required to run a Business account on Instagram at a basic level.
How can I start the course?
From this page, you could be starting on lesson one in under 2 minutes. You simply need to follow these steps:
- Click the ‘Add to basket’ button above;
- Click ‘Proceed to checkout’;
- Enter your name, email and a password for your BAK Digital account;
- Check the tick box to confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions;
- Click ‘place order’;
- Finally, you will be taken to the screen where you will be provided with the option to ‘Start the course now’.
You will then find yourself back on the course introduction page. From here, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on lesson one to make a start.