Who is this course for?
Anyone who is completely new to Computer Vision and would like to have an understanding of what it is and how it works.
What does this course involve?
There are three lessons in the ‘Introduction to Computer Vision’ course. These are:
- What is Computer Vision and How Does it Work?
- Computer Vision in Our Everyday Lives
- The Future of Computer Vision
What will I get after completing the course?
You will have the opportunity to gain 3 things from this course:
- A verified CPD certificate;
- An understanding of what Computer Vision is;
- Appreciation of what is to come and how it will affect us all.
How can I start the course?
From this page, you could be starting on lesson one in under 2 minutes. You simply need to follow these steps:
- Click the ‘Add to basket’ button above;
- Click ‘Proceed to checkout’;
- Enter your name, email and a password for your BAK Digital account;
- Check the tick box to confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions;
- Click ‘place order’;
- Finally, you will be taken to the screen where you will be provided with the option to ‘Start the course now’.
You will then find yourself back on the course introduction page. From here, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on lesson one to make a start.